Recent updates (created 2004-07-08).
I've updated a few of my pages (see below for the links). I got two nice compliment recently by email. I'm working furiously on microarray data analysis, and I added a simple example for computing sample size in a study of a diagnostic test. I also revised my How to Read a Journal main page to create the eight major sections of the book I hope to get published.
- Stats: Compliments
- Stats: Steps in a typical micro array data analysis
- Stats: Diagnostic test sample size
- Stats: How to Read a Medical Journal Article, title page.
The work on the microarray page is still far from complete, but the page had gotten so long that I had to split it into several smaller pages. Here's the basic organization
Steps in a typical micro array data analysis (Main page)
- What is a microarray?
- Importing data from a microarray experiment
- Software for microarray data analysis
- Design of microarray experiments
- Normalization for microarray data
- Differential expression in microarray data
- Supervised learning for microarray data
- Unsupervised learning for microarray data
- Microarray bibliography and links (replaced by the Microarray resources in January 2005)
You may also want to look at some of the additional material about microarrays on my weblog.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. It was written by Steve Simon and was last modified on 04/01/2010. Category: Website details