StATS: New entry in the Chance Wiki (June 7, 2006). Category: Wiki pages
I just posted a new article in the Chance Wiki:
- Chance News 18: What does "unable to replicate" mean?
Some earlier writings of mine in the Chance Wiki are:
- Chance News 16: Exponential decay in Biblical ages
- Chance News 16: Use and Reliability of Internet information
- Chance News 14: Single and not so carefree
- Chance News 12: Can dogs sniff out cancer?
- Chance News 11: Laughter in the Supreme Court
- Chance News 6: Self Experimentation
- Chance News 4: Racial profiling
- Chance News 4: Can you get fired over the wording of a questionnaire
There are a lot of interesting articles written by others that I should cite and comment on in this weblog.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. It was written by Steve Simon and was last modified on 04/01/2010.
This page was written by Steve Simon while working at Children's Mercy Hospital. Although I do not hold the copyright for this material, I am reproducing it here as a service, as it is no longer available on the Children's Mercy Hospital website. Need more information? I have a page with general help resources. You can also browse for pages similar to this one at